Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fakecation

I am starting a new series...it is called fakecation. You know, a vacation that you never really took? Well taking kids to Hawaii is insane, so I opted to make my own memories for it. I figure if the kids see this enough, they might believe that they actually went to Hawaii!! (well, I can hope!)


I used ScrapDZines kit: Carefree
pictures of kids by me
rest of pictures, free photos by Dreamstime
Journaling reads:
Susan and Sarah were getting close to going off to college and so we decided we needed a family vacation. One big family trip. So..
Hawaii, here we come.
Unfortunately the plane didn’t have enough room for the whole family. Matthew and Michael were able to get discounts by flying on the wing.

and so it begins!

I hope you enjoy my vacations as much as I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment